The Conran Shop Recalls Pondicherry Dining Tables Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard (Recall Alert)

March 18, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed so you never miss important information. You can also register and subscribe to this site and select the categories you are interested in getting email notifications from. Finally, you can also follow RecallAware on Twitter. Thanks for visiting!

The lacquer paint on the furniture can contain excessive levels of lead, a violation of the federal lead paint standard.

Source:Full Article

TJX Recalls Autumn 2013 Gardeners Eden Light-Up Decorations Due to Fire Hazard; Sold exclusively at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods Stores

March 18, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

Exposed wiring near the battery box can lead to a short circuit, posing a fire hazard

Source:Full Article

Rowe Fine Furniture Recalls Ottomans Due to Risk of Suffocation (Recall Alert)

March 11, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

Young children can become entrapped inside the storage compartment of the ottoman, posing a risk of suffocation.

Source:Full Article

Twin-Star Recalls Duraflame Electric Space Heaters Due to Fire and Burn Hazards

March 11, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

The heater can overheat and cause the units to melt, catch fire and ignite nearby items, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers.

Source:Full Article

Fitness Anywhere Recalls TRX Dip and Hammer Bars Due to Risk of Injury (Recall Alert)

March 11, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

The welds on the bars can crack or break and cause the user to fall, posing a risk of injury.

Source:Full Article

Air Movers Recalled by Packaging Tape Inc. Due to Fire Hazard

March 11, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

The air mover/blower’s thermal switch can fail and cause the motor to overheat, posing a fire hazard.

Source:Full Article

Design Ideas Recalls Magnets Due to Risk of Ingestion

March 11, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

The small magnets can easily detach from the product. If swallowed, magnets can link together inside a child’s intestines and clamp onto body tissues, causing intestinal obstructions, perforations, sepsis and death. Internal injury from magnets can pose serious lifelong health effects.

Source:Full Article

Therapedic of New England Recalls Mattresses Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard; Sold at BJ’s Wholesale Club (Recall Alert)

March 11, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

The mattresses fail to meet the mandatory federal open flame standard for mattresses, posing a fire hazard to consumers.

Source:Full Article

Genie Recalls Garage Door Openers Due to Fire Hazard

March 11, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

The control board can overheat, posing a fire hazard.

Source:Full Article

Christmas Lights Recalled by Pepe Ganga Due to Fire and Shock Hazards

February 24, 2014 by RecallAware · Leave a Comment
Filed under: Household 

The light string can overheat and catch fire, posing fire and shock hazards to consumers.

Source:Full Article

« Previous PageNext Page »

References and links to other sites are provided as a courtesy. The recall and safety information provided here is based entirely on manufacturers' and regulatory agencies' press release or other public information. We make no other representations about the accuracy or timeliness of this information